Thursday, December 8, 2011

Okay, I need the rumor mill to please stop... I've had several people approach me now saying that they have heard that I have been having a bad week and that is not true. So, please know that I am not having a bad week, in fact today I feel perfectly fine and I would appreciate it if the rumors about my condition would stop. I'm not sure who is passing on this rumor, but if it was from reading this blog then you have read more into it than I have written there.

Also please know that my family is very capable of handling most things on our own and that my kids are old enough to help out around the house and with each other. If I need help, I will ask for it! Even though I don't ask for help a lot, I do know my limits and will ask for it when it is needed! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. You are fabulous. I would like to start a blog like this about my own self...but, I would hate for the misunderstandings and misinterpretations to happen to me! Like Karin said last night, people want to help and feel like they're a failure if they don't. I can vouch for you asking for help, and I have been happy to do so! Besides, it's nice to have you take the "eyes" off of me!!! You're amazing, glad to have you a part of Primary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, you really are amazing! Any time someone begins to talk about you, your diagnosis, your family, etc. I explain that I don't really want to talk about anyone at all, unless they are right there with me. I love you being so straightforward with us all; it's very refreshing! Please know you can call on me any time of the day or night; I would love to help with anything at any time; even if you need some laughing time! :-) You are extremely loved, admired, and prayed for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's annoying. Glad you're feeling good though.

    ReplyDelete