Sunday, September 17, 2017

I went to the younger girls' soccer games yesterday and tried to just carry on as normal. Overall I felt pretty good yesterday  - probably just a little more tired than normal. I haven't really felt nauseous since my treatment which is a good thing.

I decided to go to church today but I'm not sure if that was a good call or not. My left leg started swelling up pretty bad while I was there and it was pretty swollen by the time I got home from the 3 hour church block. Then our home teachers came over and then we went to my parents' house for dinner. Overall I think I overdid it for my leg a little. I think some of it is the fluid that they gave me for the infusion that has pooled up in my leg again. It makes things pretty uncomfortable and doesn't look too pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment